Who we are
TeamEcho is a fast-growing HR tech start-up from Linz. With our employee engagement tool, we help our customers shape an outstanding corporate culture and transform the world of work together. TeamEcho is used by more than 100 companies including Dynatrace, Magenta, Herold, Caritas and the University of Vienna.
Your future role at TeamEcho
- Work with agile working methods (Scrum) and be part of an awesome team.
- write automated tests, and contribute to good code quality.
- work with OOP and Design Patterns, especially in the Kotlin/Java environment.
- Develop yourself within a constantly growing development team.
- Coach your colleagues and impart knowledge in order to enhance development and performance.
Your profile and qualifications
- You take working with agile methods (Scrum) for granted.
- You are eager to take over responsibilities for components, or tasks within the team?
- You have already gained a minimum of 4 years work experience and ideally several years as a leader of an agile team.
- You like coaching junior developers and continuing your professional development.
What we offer
- An exciting job in a dynamic working environment with motivating challenges.
- An office in the heart of Linz with great public transport connections.
- Flexible workspace and flexible working hours without core time.
- Free snacks and drinks in the office.
- A familiar atmosphere and monthly TeamEcho Nights.
The salary range for this position according to the collective agreement starts at 3.501,- EUR gross full-time /month. As usual, factors such as qualifications and experience have an impact on your salary. Therefore, let’s talk about the salary in person. :)